1. To engage one million N-power graduates and skill up 10 million Nigerians in partnership with the private sector.
2. To expand the school feeding programme from 9.3m to 15 million children, creating 300,000 extra jobs for food vendors and farmers.
3. To complete the Ibadan/Kano phase of the Lagos/Kano rail link.
4. To complete the Port Harcourt/Maiduguri line.
5. To complete the Itakpa/Warri link to Abuja, through Lokoja.
6. To complete the Second Niger Bridge and the East West Road connecting Warri, Delta State, to Oron, Akwa Ibom State, through Kaiama and Port Harcourt in Bayelsa and Rivers State.
7. To establish a peoples Moni bank.
8. To institutionalize the giving of soft loans of up to 1million naira to small traders, artisans and commercial drivers.
9. To increase the beneficiaries of trader Moni, market Moni and farmer Moni from 2.3 million to 10million.
10. To create more room for inclusion in government by achieving 35% in female appointments.
11. To give more access to youths as aides of cabinet members and through opportunities for appointments in board and agencies.
12. To introduce special mentoring programme in governance with young graduates working with ministers and other appointees.
13. To reinterpret the education curriculum through coding, robotics, animations and design thinking.
14. Retraining of all teachers in public primary and secondary schools to deliver digital literacy.
15. Remodeling and equipping of 10,000 schools per year.
16. To complete the 365 road projects under construction in all parts of the federation.
17. Provision of infrastructure and rebuilding the economy.
18. To sustaining the anti-insurgency war and curb insecurity.
19. To fight corruption and revamp the economy.
20. To develop 6 industrial Parks in each of the geopolitical zones.
21. To establish 109 Special Production and Processing Centres (SPPCs) across each senatorial district of Nigeria.
22. To develop the Special Economic zone to quickly concretize our made in Nigeria for export (MINE) plan.
23. To expand the social investment program so as to eradicate poverty.
24. To ensure completion of Manbilla Dam and Bridge.
25. To ensure the construction of the Makurdi Taraba Borno rail project.
26. To complete the bridges across the stretch of River Benue in Ibi local government area.
27. To continue to pursue agricultural policy by ensuring that fertilisers are made available at all the local government areas across the country, for easy access by farmers.
28. To resuscitate the Ajaokuta Steel Company.
29. To ensure the completion of the on-going Zungeru Hydro Power project.
30. To include persons of integrity in the cabinet.